Book A Couples Spa Day At The Woodstock Inn & Resort For You And Your SweetieFeb 11, 2022 12:51PM ● By Rose Terami
The Spa at the Woodstock Inn is one of the newest spas in New England and is a LEED-certified facility that offers nourishing, organic, and seasonal treatments to help you relax and take care of your body.
Woodstock Spa features 10 treatment rooms and a spa boutique with locally sourced products. The Spa is open every Tuesday-Sunday from 9:30 am-5:00 pm.
Khim Neang, the Spa Director at Woodstock Spa, shared some information about their facilities and what you can look forward to during your appointment!
Q: What spa services do you offer?
A: We offer massages, facials, body treatments, nails, and beauty services such as waxing and eyebrow & eyelash tinting. We also offer wedding hair and make-up services. A full list of our offerings is on our website.
Q: What is your most popular service?
A: Massage is always our most popular service. However, since we reopened during the pandemic, there has been a high demand for facials and body treatments. We highly recommend the HydraFacial and ‘Your Signature Experience’ if you have never come to our Spa before.
- Classic HydraFacial: 30 minutes ($208/$223) or Signature HydraFacial: 75 minutes ($286/$301). The HydraFacial is a clinical-grade resurfacing and rejuvenating treatment. It includes a combination of physical and mechanical exfoliation, deeply cleansing the skin of oil and debris. HydraFacial is unique due to the Vortex-Fusion delivery system, infusing hyaluronic acid, peptides, and antioxidants into the skin. It helps create healthy skin with no discomfort in a short amount of time. You can also enjoy a facial massage, Dr. Dennis Gross Hyaluronic Marine Mask, LED light treatment, and more Spa elements during the Signature treatment.
- Your Signature Experience: 100 minutes ($283/$298) One hundred minutes of pure pampering designed especially for you. You design your signature aroma journey for this luxurious treatment using our Aroma Design Bar to craft your treatment products. Your Signature Experience includes gentle full-body exfoliation with your custom body polish and a hydrating body wrap warmed by our heated cocoon blanket. While wrapped, you will enjoy a massage of your scalp and feet. This exclusive journey finishes with a full body massage using your custom blended shea butter lotion. This is our ultimate Spa body experience! **Please plan to arrive 30 minutes before the start time for this service to allow time for custom crafting of your signature treatment products.
Q: What treatments do you offer that are best for the winter months?
A: Our Body Melt Back Therapy is a great winter treatment, especially if you are active. We also do seasonal body treatments. Coming out in the next month is our Maple Forest Body Treatment, giving you the essence of Vermont that includes Vermont Maple syrup and spruce.
Q: Do you offer couples massages?
A: We offer couples experiences in the same room. Each guest can have their own choice of massage.
Q: Is the hot tub available for guests to use?
A: Our amenities are open. Guests with services of $100 or more in value have up to two hours outside their treatment to enjoy all the amenities. Our hot tub and cedar sauna are both outside in our spa courtyard. It’s an amazing experience to be able to enjoy the hot tub outside in the snowfall. We also have eucalyptus steam rooms in each of the locker rooms.
Q: How much do your services cost?
A: A full list of our offerings and pricing is on our website.
- Classic Massage: 60 minutes ($161/$171) or 75 minutes ($196/$211) or 90 minutes ($223/$238)
- Signature Massage Therapies: 60 minutes ($175/$185) or 75 minutes ($211/$226) or 90 minutes ($235/$250). The customized massage is crafted according to your individual preferences and needs.
- Premium Massage Therapies: 60 minutes ($177/$187) or 75 minutes ($218/$233) or 90 minutes ($237/$252). These premium services utilize unique therapeutic body products skillfully combined with massage techniques.
- Classic Facial: 60 Minutes ($175 on a weekday, $190 on a weekend)
Q: How do you book an appointment with the Woodstock Spa?
A: Guests can make their spa reservation(s) by calling the Spa at 802-457-6697, by emailing [email protected], or by booking online.