Mountain View Publishing Named Small Business of the Year
“Our award recipients and nominees are truly reflective of the Upper Valley communities,” says Tracy Hutchins, executive director of the Upper Valley Business Alliance. UVBA’s membership is comprised of businesses and organizations from all over the Upper Valley region—both large and small—as well as many nonprofit organizations.
More than 950 people voted for the 2023 award recipients, which are:
- Innovator of the Year: Joe Clifford, Executive Director, Lebanon Opera House
- Large Business of the Year: Geokon
- Small Business of the Year: Mountain View Publishing
- Young Professional of the Year: Dawn Archambeault, Co-Op Food Stores
- Retail/Hospitality Business of the Year: Stateline Sports
- Products/Services Business of the Year: Goss Logan Insurance
- Healthcare/Wellness Business of the Year: Visiting Nurse & Hospice of VT & NH, a member of the Dartmouth Health system
- Nonprofit of the Year: Cover Home Repair
- Volunteer of the Year: Nickolas Newsome, volunteer for Listen Community Services
Bob Frisch, owner of Mountain View Publishing, Small Business of the Year Award winner, said, “We feel very fortunate to have been in business in the Upper Valley since 1989. From radio to publishing, it’s been a great run and a pleasure being a part of our vibrant community.”
Thank you to our community, our staff, and everyone who voted; this means so much to us!