9 Selfie Spots to Capture This SummerJul 05, 2022 11:02AM ● By Rose Terami
Echo Lake State Park Conway, NH.
For tourists and locals alike, The Upper Valley’s beautiful scenery and many fun destinations make great backdrops for the perfect selfie. During all seasons, you can check out some of these spots and take a selfie alone or with company to preserve a memory that will last a lifetime!
- Quechee Gorge at Quechee State Park: 5800 Woodstock Rd, Hartford, VT 05047
- Along the Connecticut River at Wilson’s Landing: 110 Lyme Rd, Hanover, NH 03755 or Kendal Waterfront Park: 84 Lyme Rd, Hanover, NH
- Dartmouth College Campus:1 E Wheelock St, Hanover, NH 03755
- Gile Mountain Trail in Norwich: Gile Mountain Trailhead Norwich, VT
- Downtown Woodstock and the Middle Covered Bridge: Mountain Ave. Woodstock, VT
- Mount Ascutney State Park: 1826 Back Mountain Rd, Windsor, VT
- Echo Lake: 68 Echo Lake Road North Conway, NH 03860
- Cardigan Mountain State Park: 658 Cardigan Mountain Rd, Orange, NH
- Lake Morey: 82 Clubhouse Rd, Fairlee, VT 05045