Animal Medical Center of the Upper Valley: A Full-Service Boarding Kennel & Veterinary HospitalApr 08, 2022 01:01PM ● By Rose Terami
The Animal Medical Center of the Upper Valley has been around since 2019 when owner Dr. Charlie Hutchinson merged his veterinary practice with his boarding facility. The Animal Medical Center combines these two services in one location, offering peace of mind to pet parents when dropping their furry friends off for an appointment.
The Animal Medical Center of the Upper Valley is located at 77 Etna Rd. Lebanon, NH 03766. They can be reached by phone at (603) 448 3534.
The veterinary clinic is open from 8 am – 6 pm on Mondays, 8 am – 5 pm Tuesday through Friday, 8 am – 12 pm on Saturdays, and closed on Sundays.
The boarding kennel is open Monday through Friday from 6:30 am to 7 pm. The kennel is open from 7:30 am – 2 pm and 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm on Saturdays. The kennel is open from 8 am - 9 am and 4:40 pm – 5:30 pm on Sundays. Early drop-off and late pickup at the kennel are available upon request.
Eligible pets for doggy daycare must be at least 16 weeks old, up to date on vaccinations, friendly with other dogs and people, and spayed or neutered if over 7 months old. 24-hour reservations are required for doggy daycare and boarding services.
- Dog Boarding
- It starts at $35-$85 for Boarding Suites, depending on the size of the suite you choose
- An additional dog boarded in the same suite is $30 per dog
- Cat Boarding
- $25 per boarding suite
- An additional cat boarded in the same suite is $20 per cat
- Doggy Daycare (passes may only be used on weekdays)
- For a medium-large dog:
- $40/day for day boarding or group play
- $380 for a 10-day boarding pass
- $720 for a 20-day boarding pass
- $1600 for a 50-day boarding pass
- For a mini – small dog:
- $30/day for day boarding or group play
- $285 for a 10-day boarding pass
- $540 for a 20-day boarding pass
- $1200 for a 50-day boarding pass
- Other Activities and Services
- $15 per day for playgroup
- $10 for individual leash walks
- $3 per day for administration of medication
- $4 per day for provided food (you can also send your own if you wish)
- Bath starts at $40
- $18 for a nail trim
- $15 for ear cleaning
- $39 for anal gland expression
- $20 for nail Dremel