6 Fall Insipred Cocktails To Add To Your List of Fall FavoritesAug 31, 2020 05:52PM ● By Erin Frisch
One of New England's favorite seasons is upon us along with some of our favorite things like cider donuts, pumpkin spice everything, sweater weather, and the beautiful ever-changing foliage, so we're sharing some of our favorite cocktails to add to your list of things you love about fall. Enjoy these seasonally inspired cocktails responsibly!
Apple Cider Mimosa
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 c. apple cider
- 1 (750-ml.) bottle bubbly
For the full recipe click here.
- On a small plate, combine sugar and cinnamon. Dip champagne flutes in water to wet the rims, then dip in cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Fill champagne flutes 1/4 full with apple cider, then top off with champagne.
Pumpkin Pie Sangria
- 1 bottle white wine, chilled
- 1bottle sparkling cider, chilled
- 1/2 c.pumpkin pie vodka
- 1pear, chopped
- 1apple, chopped
- 1/4 c.sugar
- 1/2 tsp.pumpkin spice
- Cinnamon sticks, for garnish
For the full recipe by Delish.com click here.
- On a small shallow plate, combine sugar and pumpkin spice and mix to combine. Rim glasses with a piece of apple and dip glasses into the mixture. Set aside.
- In a large pitcher, combine wine with cider and pumpkin pie vodka. Add chopped fruit and stir to combine. Pour into glasses and garnish with a cinnamon stick.
Apple Cider Mules
- 4 oz. vodka
- ginger beer
- sparkling cider
- Sliced apple, for garnish
- Cinnamon sticks, for garnish
- Fill two copper mugs with ice. Pour 2 oz vodka into each cup. Fill 2/3 full with sparkling cider, then top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with an apple slice and a cinnamon stick. Serve.
Caramel Apple Martini
- 2 ounces Apple Cider
- 2 ounces Caramel Vodka
- 1-ounce Butterscotch Schnapps
- Sliced fresh apple caramel, and/or cinnamon sugar for garnish.
- Rim your martini glass with caramel or cinnamon sugar. To get the cinnamon sugar to stick to the glass, dip the rim in a little apple cider, then the cinnamon sugar.
- Combine the apple cider, caramel vodka, and butterscotch schnapps in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously.
- Pour mixture into the rimmed martini glass and garnish with a slice of fresh apple.
Recipe by: Michael Wurm, Jr. Click here for the full recipe.
Sparkling Apple Cider Punch
- Two 750-ml bottles sparkling apple cider
- 3 cups orange juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- Vodka, optional
- 2 oranges, sliced into rounds
In a pitcher or punch bowl, stir together the sparkling cider, orange juice, cranberry juice, and some vodka if using. Float the orange rounds on top. Serve chilled over ice.
Recipe by: Nancy Fully click here for the full recipe.
Pumpkin White Russian
- 1 oz pumpkin spice Kahlua
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 oz heavy cream
- Cinnamon for the rim of the glass
Combine Kahlua, vodka, and cream into glass over ice. Rim glass with cinnamon for garnish. Stir lightly.
Recipe by: From Wolfgang Puck Catering. Click here for the full recipe.
Get the ingredients to make these cocktails at The Co-op, Norwich Wines and Spirits, New Hampshire State Liquor store, or Dan & Whits General Store.